I’ve always thought of myself as versatile. I can get all pissed off about such a wide variety of things! I’m not limited to just my children, but also house guests, my cat, the UPS guy who thinks it’s a good idea to ring my bell 27 times at 1:30 PM just to leave a package on the porch anyway… At last, my open-minded, hair-trigger temper has been recognized and appropriately rewarded.
Thank you to Cyndi over at My Convertible Life for naming me as a recipient of this award. I am honored that a real blogger such as Cyndi reads my blog, likes my blog and comments on my blog.
Now the hard work. As the rules of this award go, I need to list 7 things you may not know about me, and pass the award onto other deserving bloggers to share the love.
- I did not graduate from high school, nor do I have a GED. (But I did go on to higher education.)
- I have a problem with authority. (OK, if you know me in real life, this isn’t exactly news.)
- I once quit a job, in part, because my boss used the word “resolution” as a verb: we need to resolution this immediately.
- I have about a million Grateful Dead bootleg tapes.
- I am a reformed neat freak. Unfortunately, the pendulum has swung a bit too far in the other direction. I’m very, very reformed.
- I love camping.
- I’ve been in love with Johnny Depp since 21 Jump Street and he can still make me swoon.
Phew, that was hard. There are many blogs that I read and love which have already won this award. Here are a few deserving blogs that make me laugh. We can all use a laugh, so check ’em out! And if you don’t read My Convertible Life already, you should head over there too.